The day started with a meeting on skype as this is very important to me as this is the time I normally get the feedback from the manager and also this is the time we normally have discussion, brainstorming and plan for the week's task. First we started by discussing about the strategy I gave out, on how it will work. The manager approved on it and this was very good for me. It is at this point I was asked to do a strategic implementation plan matrix for the company, so we latter did brainstorming on how to should look like and things to put. But on the other hand I had to argue with them about the matrix since they know their company very well and also about their responsibilities, and this could be a very big challenge to me and I could have done it the wrong way. The manager agrees that I might be difficulty to me and promised that they will work on it and then they will send it to me and see how it is supposed to look like.
No comments:
Post a Comment