Thursday, July 4, 2013

Research and survey

To research KICD identity and image, I conducted surveys both online and during the curricula activities of KICD.  The online survey was quite challenging, because filling out online surveys is not popular.I did survey to to obtain the perception of KICD'S customers regarding the quality of its services. The information I obtained from the respondents am going to use to develop a composite index of the customer satisfaction.
The survey I assessed through the following questions:
  •        How they know about KICD servises and products?
  •          The usage of the products and services?
  •          The attitudes and perception of customers regarding KICD's services?
  •          The quality of the services provided?
  •     Which online tools they use.?
I obtained response from various stakeholders including teachers, publishers, government agencies and other clients of the Institute. I obtained and analyzed both qualitative and quantitative data.
KICD has a number of challenges in its internal processes and operations. The Institute is committed to respond to the external demands of the stakeholders in the education system in Kenya; it provides quality curricula that will transform the country's education to a globally competitive status.

No comments:

Post a Comment