Been that KICD is an institute that offers services like, online primary teachers orentation courses, tertiary education and training etc. They also sells products such as books to secondary and primary school and also supplies to some of the bookshops in the country. That why they need a marketing strategy.
Today I started with analyzing the strategy, I analyzed the business environment, looked at factors that may affect the Institute. I also looked at the factors within the Institute that may affect the it position. For the external analysis I examined the social issues that affect the institute through a PEST analysis.
PEST Analysis. These analysis will help in understanding the analytical processes in which KICD managers understand, their customers and the market environments in which they are operating.
Political:
Social: There is an increase of educational achievement and living standards, Kenya has also increased in social awareness and this has lead to expansion of social media. Meaning that KICD by use of social media will able to reach a big number of people
Today I started with analyzing the strategy, I analyzed the business environment, looked at factors that may affect the Institute. I also looked at the factors within the Institute that may affect the it position. For the external analysis I examined the social issues that affect the institute through a PEST analysis.
PEST Analysis. These analysis will help in understanding the analytical processes in which KICD managers understand, their customers and the market environments in which they are operating.
Political:
Legal: KICD type of business isn’t unusual, so laws can’t affect it a lot. However, they need to care a lot about the quality of the products because there are a lot of laws about buyer’s protection and health / safety.
Economic: lower people income could affect the sales of the products at KICD. Although the kind of products and services that KICD offer are not expensive, they get their product directs from the Suppliers where they get discount and are able to lower their price with a small percentage off, so people could choose them instead of buying similar products in expensive type of shops in case of lower income.
Technological: With connection to undersea fibre optic cables enhancing internet speeds, and data, this might be benefit to KICD since there is lot of people who are shifting to digital technology and KICD will get a lot of customers
No comments:
Post a Comment